PRIVACY NOTICE related to personal data, collected by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES S DE RL DE CV (hereinafter referred to as "MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES")
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES S DE RL DE CV (hereinafter referred to as "MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES") is a company committed to and respectful of the rights over personal data of natural persons, recognized in article 16, paragraph II of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, as well as the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter the "LFPDPPP" or the "Law", interchangeably). Therefore, it makes available this Privacy Notice (hereinafter the "Notice"), on its website whose electronic address is www.cancunplazacondo.mx, in order that THE CLIENT of personal data, find empowered to exercise your right to informative self-determination.
You (hereinafter referred to as "You", the "CLIENT" or the "CLIENTS", interchangeably), by entering and using the Site, declare that you are understanding and accepting the terms and conditions contained in this Notice and expressly grant your acceptance and consent using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
If you do not absolutely and completely accept the terms and conditions of this Notice, you must refrain from providing any type of personal information to MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES by any means, including the Site.
In the event that THE CLIENT provides MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES with their personal data and / or continues to use the Site, said action will be considered as their absolute and express acceptance of the Notice, at the time that you provide their personal data and / or in whoever has access to or makes this Notice available to you.
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data is MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES S DE RL DE CV (hereinafter referred to as "MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES"), who undertakes to respect the provisions of this Notice, which is made available to you in compliance to what is established in the LFPDPPP and it is applicable regarding the personal data of the users of the Internet page whose domain name is www.cancunplazacondo.mx as well as the MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES application for mobile devices and tablets, to which MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES treats them on the occasion of the provision of intermediation services in the supply and demand of tourist services. The address established for the purposes of this notice by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES is located at Av Bonampak SM 6 MZ 1 LT 1 ap 102, Benito Juárez branch, in Quintana Roo. Mexico.
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES may collect and process, directly and / or through managers, the following personal data:
Identification data: names, surnames, nationality, sex, date of birth, type and number of document, telephone, email.
Financial data: credit and / or debit card data (CLIENT's name and surname, credit and / or debit card number, expiration date, security code) only for the collection of the payment or deposit guarantee of your service.
In the event that THE CLIENTS need to communicate with the MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES Customer Service Area, said telephone calls may be recorded, in which case MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES will also process the voice of THE CLIENTS.
If THE CUSTOMER makes a reservation on the Site on behalf of a third party, they must previously obtain their consent before granting their personal data to MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES. If the third party is a minor in accordance with the applicable Mexican regulations, THE CUSTOMER declares, under protest to tell the truth, that they have sufficient powers to grant their personal data to MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES and accept this Privacy Notice, agreeing to take out in peace except to MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES of any controversy caused by the unauthorized use of the personal data of third parties and minors.
THE CLIENT in this act, gives his express consent in terms of article 8 of the LFPDPPP, so that MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES processes his personal data, including the financial and / or patrimonial contained in this clause, to fulfill the purposes established in this Notice.
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES informs THE CLIENT:
• a) That it will not process sensitive personal data of THE CLIENT of any kind.
• b) That they will not process the personal data of minors in accordance with the applicable Mexican regulations, and that if THE CLIENT provides any personal data of any minor to MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, he / she declares under protest to tell the truth, that is empowered to grant said personal data to MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, and that in case of controversy over said data, it is obliged to remove MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES in peace and safe.
• c) That they may obtain THE CLIENT's personal data through the so-called public access sources, in order to validate, update and contact THE CLIENT, respecting at all times the reasonable expectation of privacy referred to in article 7 of the LFPDPPP.
• d) That it will use IP (Internet Protocol) information to analyze any type of threats to the Site, as well as to gather demographic information.
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES accepts and acknowledges that it will be able to directly and / or through managers, the CLIENT's personal data, in accordance with the type of relationship it has with it, for the following primary purposes:
• a) Contact you by any means, to attend to and follow up on your comments or requests for information and services and / or products, as well as follow-up, update and confirmation regarding services contracted through MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.
• b) To comply with the obligations contracted with THE CLIENT.
• c) To finalize transactions that the CLIENT has requested through the Site.
• d) The CLIENT's credit and / or debit card information will be used to complete the payment of the services contracted through MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES and to make payment reservations at destination. The credit and / or debit card information will be kept in the case of the payment of the services contracted through MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, the time it takes to carry out and perfect the transaction and up to a maximum of 15-15 minutes, and in the case of payment reservations at destination, up to 1-one year after the date on which said data were obtained.
• e) Contact THE CLIENT by the means that he has indicated, in order to make clarifications and follow-up on payments or any other situation derived from the services acquired through MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.
• f) Preparation and processing of invoices in physical and / or electronic format as well as credit notes for the services purchased by THE CLIENT. Electronic invoices will be kept by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES for a period of 10-10 years from the time they were generated.
• g) To respond to questions and comments made by THE CLIENT through the means indicated as the contact route.
• h) To contact THE CLIENT for customer service purposes.
• i) For quality control purposes of the MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES Customer Service Area, THE CLIENT's voice may be recorded in the telephone calls received by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.
• j) Register them and update the data in the internal business administration system, for access to personal data by the people authorized to do so.
• k) Carry out transactions with credit institutions that result from commercial operations.
• l) Generate a record in the MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES user database that will be kept for the duration of the commercial relations, and 1-one year after the end of the same.
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES may directly and / or through managers, THE CLIENT's personal data for the following secondary purposes:
• a) To evaluate the quality of the services and / or products offered by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, as well as the quality of attention to your comments or requests.
• b) Carry out internal surveys, statistics or studies on consumption habits and preferences.
• c) To provide you with additional communications, information and promotions of products and / or services through any physical and / or electronic means.
• d) To inform THE CLIENT via email about special offers and products and services related to products that may be of interest to them.
• e) To participate in offers or promotions of products and / or services offered by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, through any physical and / or electronic means.
• f) Inform via email about changes or new products and / or services that are related to the product requested by the CLIENT.
• g) Generate internal reports on the use of the Site.
• h) For mass mailings of own marketing and those of third parties that are commercial partners of MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.
• i) To contact THE CLIENT in order to send informational and service-related messages, including important security updates.
• j) To transfer the personal contact data of the CLIENTS to receptive tourism and / or adventure companies for the offer of their products and services.
THE CUSTOMER may unsubscribe from the list of mass mailing of advertising or marketing emails from MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES for which they must click on the link "Unsubscribe" integrated in the footer of all emails sent by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, in order not to receive such communications again.
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES is committed to doing its best to protect the security of your personal data in accordance with security and confidentiality standards and procedures, by entering into legal acts, using anti-virus technologies and systems that control access, use or unauthorized disclosure of personal information; For this purpose, personal information is stored in databases with limited access that are located in controlled facilities with strict security mechanisms to encrypt the data of the transactions carried out by visitors to the Site. MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES agrees that the information provided by THE CLIENT is considered confidential and used under full privacy.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in the event of security breaches occurring at any stage of the treatment, which significantly affect the patrimonial or moral rights of THE CLIENTS, they will be informed by email, immediately, in order to that the latter can take the corresponding measures to defend their rights, disclaiming MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES from any responsibility, if the violation is not attributable to him.
We inform you that all information collected is collected and stored on servers physically located in the United States. MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES may relocate these servers to any other country, in the future, and may store information in the United States or in other countries, for backup or back up purposes. The CLIENT gives his unequivocal consent so that MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES can transfer his data to any country in the world. In any case, MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES is committed to guaranteeing compliance with legally enforceable standards for the protection and safeguarding of your information, by signing agreements or covenants whose object is the privacy of your personal data.
THE CLIENT may revoke the consent granted. To carry out such revocation, the following procedure must be observed and the email that MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES makes available to you for the exercise of your rights must be used.
MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES undertakes not to transfer or share the data referred to in this Notice, in favor of third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of this Notice and when it is obliged to comply with the applicable regulations and cooperate with the competent authorities. Likewise, in compliance with its legal obligations, and for information purposes to THE CLIENT, it is indicated that MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES may carry out the following transfers of personal data:
• a) Banking, financial and credit institutions, in order to collect the products or services offered by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.
• b) Final suppliers of products and / or services to manage THE CLIENT's reservations and / or purchase requests.
• c) To its commercial partners with whom MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES could jointly offer products and / or services, including receptive tourism and / or adventure companies, for the offer of products or services. These suppliers and business partners are subject to confidentiality contracts that prohibit the unauthorized use or disclosure of the personal data of THE CLIENTS to which they have access.
• d) To companies belonging to the MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.COM group.
THE CLIENT accepts and acknowledges that by virtue of article 37 of the LFPDPPP, the transfers described above are necessary to fulfill the obligations that MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES has agreed with THE CLIENT and therefore does not require their consent to carry them out.
The Notice can be modified in the time and manner determined by MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, forcing the CUSTOMER to notify any change in it, through its publication on the Site whose electronic address is www.MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES.com.mx .
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been damaged by any conduct or omission on the part of MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES, or presume any violation of the provisions set forth in the LFPDPPP, its Regulations and other applicable regulations, you may file your disagreement o Complaint to the guarantor authority that in Mexico is the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information, we suggest you visit its official Internet page www.inai.org.mx.
This Notice will be governed by the legal provisions applicable in the Mexican Republic, especially by the provisions of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and the rest. applicable linked regulations. In the event that there is a dispute or controversy, derived from the interpretation, execution or fulfillment of the Notice, of any of the documents that derive from it, or that are related to it, the parties will amicably seek to reach an agreement within within a period of 30 to thirty calendar days, counted from the date on which any difference arises and the counterpart is notified in writing of said event, deducting the mediation process before the Alternative Justice Center of Mexico City, taking under the Alternative Justice Law of the Superior Court of Justice of Mexico City and its Internal Regulations, in force at the time the dispute is filed.
In the event that the parties do not reach an agreement, they agree in this act that all the disagreements derived from this Notice or from any of the documents that derive from it, or that are related to this or those, are subject to definitively to the jurisdiction and laws of the Federal Administrative Authorities or Courts of Mexico City, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that for reasons of their present or future domiciles may correspond to them.
The version of the MAYER DISCOUNT SERVICES Privacy Notice is 1.0 and the date of the last update is March 25, 2020.